Lezioni yoga online

Friday 25 November 2011

Hot Yoga - yet another story


If 
If you are my 1000th visitor (look at the counting thing on the right), please leave a comment below and I will give you a gift in exchange for being such a lucky number. Don't forget to leave your mail!


In my search for the "perfect studio" (good location, good quality, nice environment, affordable and, last but not least, good teaching) I went exploring Yi He 42 in the Solana Shopping Centre. It's not a Bikram recognised centre, but I don't care since it offers Bikram in the morning and that was one of the requisites I was looking for.
Location: perfect. I can reach it with bus 419 or by subway if I am willing to add a 15-minute walk.
Environment: impressive. You should see the changing room and showers area - and that was why I decided to try it out.
It costs 260RMB per time if you don't have a membership - so the drop-in lesson is by far the most expensive in Beijing. But the one-year card (80 times) is affordable, making each lesson@95rmb.
The teaching is all right, not the best I have had but not even the worst. They have also English-speaking teachers sometimes during the week - and I will try because it's a man and he looks handsome in the picture. Yes, I know: I did not put that in the list above but let's call it added value.

Not everything went smooth though. I had a tough time explaining to the receptionists that I didn't want to buy a membership without first trying (we reached an agreement on that) and they were quite puzzled that I can't plan my lesson one day ahead. We reached a compromise on that too, I will call one hour before, just to make sure they are not fully booked.
Oh, and I broke the key of my locker even before starting out. Nobody had told me it was a magnet, so I just broke it open looking for something resembling a regular key....but that's about all of my mishaps today. Cheers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Winner is DongDong!!Grazie Jiao Jiao per il premio~~Love!

Li Jiao said...

Che fortuna essere la numero 1000... come cantava Morandi: Uno Su Mille ce la fa!!!!