Lezioni yoga online

Thursday 3 November 2011

Morning thoughts



Fairy tale
I am sure I am not the only one to feel this question dancing in her head: how do they decide where to hold the - say - G20 summit or similar high-level meetings?
I understand they need to find a place with high security levels, excellent accommodations and facilities to meet the standards of those leaders. So I am sure that Cannes is a good choice, they are already quite used to meeting the standards of starlets&stars, they can't be impressed by the whims and tantrums of politicians and world leaders.... But do they really need to be pampered? Cannes? Have them come to Beijing: beautiful city, high security level, they have good hotels. But let's them breathe the same polluted air I breathe (together with 20million people) just for a couple of days. Have them go to Liguria, instead of Cannes or Sardinia: now the weather is good. So that they can see what happened because of bad weather just a week ago. But maybe Italy isn't that safe these days.
Did I make my point?
Reality

No comments: