Lezioni yoga online

Monday 22 August 2011

P for Pizza


This is a post of ... self-appreciation. Sorry!
I know, there's plenty of blogs about cooking, recipes, tips in the kitchen. Some are great. I could never ever write a blog about cooking because though I can cook, I am a lazybone, so I tend to repeat the same two or three recipes. I mainly dabble in pasta&risotto dishes - which is nothing to be proud of, my friend V told me once, 'cause anybody can cook pasta. Ouch.
But sometimes, when I make something really good, and also pleasing to the eye, I say to myself "Pity there is no witness here!" So that's why yesterday night when I took my pizza out of the oven I just had to take a pic of it and put it here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you are a lazy bone what am I ... when I am alone the highest cooking performance I can reach is yogurt and corn flakes, I happily volounteer to witness your cooking success next time.
P.S.About the pasta comment of your friend, pls remind her that the difficult part of a decent italian pasta is the sauce. Raffa

Li Jiao said...

Next time you are left without "your men" we are going to have a pizza night. One of my unresolved issues is that when I have guests... my pizza looks nothing like the picture. I get "cold feet"!!!