Lezioni yoga online

Friday 12 August 2011

Easy-Read - simple gadgets for a simpler life

I was travelling to Gabriele Island a few days ago and I was thinking how nice it would be if I had a book holder - to hold my books for me, for example when I am on my tummy on the beach or when I am in the kitchen and I need my recipe to stand in front of me, since my memory is not as good as it used to.
Have one made by a carpenter, in wood, like I was a violin player? Fancy, but not that I can pack it up and carry it around, can I? And then IT came under my nose in a bookstore inside Singapore airport. Some pieces of plastic combined together, adjustable, combinable, easy-to-carry. Can hold books for sure and apparently also docs if you are working at your pc (haven't tried it yet, nobody actually cares about W-O-R-K on Gabriele Island). Pretty easy to use but if you need it there should be a video demo online.... Price? Affordable, whatever it means in numbers!

No comments: