Lezioni yoga online

Friday 19 August 2011

V for Vendetta

I know. I promised myself I'd only write one post a day. But this is too nice to keep it only in my brain.
Take a look at the "Celebrity Sauce" gossip-column of today's China Daily. Skip the first half and go right into the middle

Cathay Pacific has been dealing with some major public relations fallout after one of its flightattendants was photographed in the cockpit pleasing her pilot lover and showing off her crownjewels.

At the same time as the pics went viral, the company was about to go global with its newadvertising line: "Meet the team who go the extra mile to make you feel special."

(http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/cndy/2011-08/19/content_13146248.htm)

And since this is the air company which drove me mad with a 4-hour delay in August 2010 - when I finally got to HK I waved the HK-Milan "connecting" flight goodbye - it just makes my day. I knew there was something wrong about you... losers!

No comments: